How to get and where to park
If you are planning your trip to the festival but don't know how to reach us or where to park, here are some tips.
You can arrive comfortably
- by car, from the A28 motorway exit Pordenone, from the SS13 Pontebbana or the SP35 Opitergina, SP51 from Cordenons, SP 65 from San Quirino.
- by train stop Pordenone and then a 5-minute walk from the station.
For those arriving by car, the nearest car parks are:
- Free car park Filanda Marcolin (right next to Parco IV Novembre)
- Parking Rivierasca and Tribunale
- Parking Candiani
- Parking Verdi
- Level car parks in the area
A little further away but within walking distance:
- Parking Oberdan
- Parking Multi-storey car park Vallona
- Parking Corte del Bosco
- Parking at the Fiera di Pordenone in Viale Treviso
MAP OF THE PARKING AREAS
Click on the map to increase